Rhino Shield has pioneered the development and installation of ceramic elastomeric wall coating technology, which breaks the perpetual exterior painting cycle. Ceramic nanotechnology consists of microspheres are made from ceramics, which provide the following benefits:
- High heat resistance
- UV ray resistance
- Less breakdown than paint
- Longer lasting than paint
- Rhino Shield dries 8-10 times thicker than traditional paint due its large percentage of solids.
- Mold, mildew and algae resistant
- Rhino Shield’s permeability allows the release of condensation and water vapors.
- Non-toxic, low-odor (no inhalation hazard), safe for skin contact
- Resists cracking, chipping, and peeling
TagsRhino Shield's Ceramic Coating
Subscribe to Palmetto Ceramic Coatings's Blog