Rhino Shield’s ceramic based paint systems are extremely eco-friendly which can save the planet and your wallet. Our system can outlast the industry leading latex paints by 50% or more and, therefore, lessen the amount of energy, transportation and raw materials consumed through painting more frequently.
- Rhino Shield contains less than 100 grams per liter of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) making Rhino Shield safe on the environment and approved for solid waste landfill disposal.
- Rhino Shield is non-toxic, low-odor (no inhalation hazard), and safe for skin contact.
- Rhino Shield is a low-e product that reduces thermal conductivity which provides additional insulation to your building saving on cooling costs and energy consumption.
- Our Durable Finish Coat has received a Class A fire rating, meaning our product is inflammable and a great choice to use in areas prone to wildfires.
- Because of Rhino Shield coating thickness, our system can encapsulate lead paint, decreasing exposure to this harmful substance usually encountered through scraping.
- Our company is a proud member of the Florida Green Building Coalition
Contact Your Local Painting Contractors to Get Started
Stop wasting money on traditional paint. Invest in the eco-friendly alternative: Rhino Shield®. As a certified Rhino Shield installer, the painting contractors at Palmetto Ceramic Coatings can ensure quality installation. Contact us now by calling (843) 884-1992 or by filling out our online form.