For over a decade, including 10,000 successful installations in Columbia, other cities of South Carolina, and worldwide, Rhino Shield has pioneered the development and installation of ceramic elastomeric wall coating technology. Rhino Shield breaks the perpetual exterior painting cycle with its proprietary and revolutionary ceramic coating system. Read on to learn more about the amazing advantages Rhino Shield coating system can offer your Columbia home or business.
- Eliminates frequent house repainting via superior adhesion and ceramic coating technology saving money over time.
- Looks like exterior latex paint but dries to an 8 to 9 times greater mil thickness and is available in an endless array of colors.
- Meets or exceeds all the key tests for coating durability and performace and has been independently tested by BASF labs.
- Boasts eco-friendly qualities: Rhino Shield contains low VOCs and is nontoxic, low odor and nonflammable
- Waterproofs your home or building and helps prevent mold, mildew, and algae growth.
- Allows natural water vapors to escape due to its superior breathability properties thus preventing coating breakdown.
- Works on virtually any surface including wood, stucco, HardiePlank ®, brick, and block.
Learn more about the sophisticated exterior painting technology. We serve Columbia and other cities of South Carolina. Contact Rhino Shield Columbia office to learn about protecting your commercial and residential property with this state-or-the-art ceramic coating technology. Call today!