Are you tired of the endless cycle of painting and re-painting the exterior of your South Carolina home? Then put a stop to it now, and say goodbye to wasted time, money, and energy while you’re at it! By upgrading your next exterior painting job to Rhino Shield®, you’ll get clearly superior results that last longer and look better.
The secret to our residential exterior painting company's superior performance?
It’s the very fact that Rhino Shield is not paint, and Palmetto Ceramic Coatings is not your typical painting contractor! Instead, we’re factory-certified by one of the most advanced manufacturers of elastomeric ceramic wall coating systems. Combined with our experience as a local painting company, this cutting-edge technology guarantees the five-star quality you deserve.
What Makes Rhino Shield Better than Exterior Paint?
Rhino Shield may look like regular old house paint, but looks can be deceiving! Compared to the off-the-shelf exterior house paint that most contractors use, Rhino Shield has been specially engineered for superior performance—and we’ve been trained to pass on all of those benefits directly to you.
Benefits of Ceramic Coatings vs. Home Exterior Paints
While we are an exterior painting company, we instead use a far superior product instead of ordinary exterior paint. Here’s why these ceramic coatings are anything but ordinary:
- Longevity: With urethane binders, our elastomeric acrylic resins create a flexible but incredibly tough surface that’s guaranteed against the effects of weathering.
- Energy Efficiency: By reflecting UV rays away from its surface, Rhino Shield reduces solar heat transfer into your home to help save on energy bills.
- Eco-Friendly Installations: Our non-toxic, low-odor, and low-VOC ceramic coatings are less harmful to the environment and your family.
- Extreme Strength: Unlike traditional house painting materials, Rhino Shield is waterproof, Class A Fire-Rated, and resistant to salt air corrosion, mold, mildew, and algae. It also dries 8 to 10 times thicker than ordinary paint!
- Beautiful Style: We aren’t just house painters but manufacturer-approved installers with the expertise to custom-tint your new ceramic coating into any of more than 1,500 vibrant color variations.
To safeguard your investment, you’ll get a 25-year written, non-prorated warranty that protects against chipping, cracking, and peeling. By eliminating the need for constant touch-ups and re-painting, you’ll save money over the lifetime of your home exterior.
Get a Free Quote for the Best Exterior Painting Alternative
From seaside cottages to historic residential homes, Palmetto Ceramic Coatings can revamp any home exterior with our technologically advanced exterior painting solution. It works equally well on wood, brick, stucco, and more, and is the best alternative to easily damaged house paint.
Find out more and get your free, no-pressure consultation by calling us today! You can also fill out our quick online form to sign up now.